Account Billing Clerk (Roseland, NJ)
Published on May 9, 2022
About the Job
We are looking for an organized, analytical Accounting/Billing Clerk with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
To succeed as an Accounting/Billing Clerk, you should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
Accounting/Billing Clerk Responsibilities
- Data entry accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Credit card processing.
- Digital filing of documentation.
- Producing monthly billing.
- Collection calls and emails and placing overdue balances with an outside collection company.
- Monthly accounting and billing reports.
- Mailing statements, invoices, and other client related documentation.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones. Maintaining outgoing phone messages.
Accounting/Billing Clerk Requirements
- 2-5 years’ experience in billing/accounting.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Clear, polite phone voice.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Experience with QuickBooks or Real Page software would be helpful but not required.
Benefits of Joining the Team
- Competitive salary and ongoing training
- Medical & Dental coverage
- 401k plan
- PTO, including sick leave and holidays
- Life Insurance
- Opportunity to grow with an office that values employee feedback and participation by actively promoting from within
About the Company
Founded on the philosophy that every person should have control over their own retirement plans, Next Generation educates consumers and professionals about self-directed retirement plans and nontraditional investments, a strategy at one time reserved only for the very wealthy. Next Generation Services (headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey) provides comprehensive account administration and transaction support with Next Generation Trust Company (located in South Dakota) acting as custodian for all accounts. The third-party professionals at Next Generation Trust Company expertly guide clients and their trusted advisors as part of their white glove, personalized service for a seamless transaction experience from start to finish.
Next Generation was founded by its owner and CEO, Jaime Raskulinecz. Ms. Raskulinecz founded Next Generation in 2004 out of a desire to make real estate investments within her IRA but was unable to find a professional to help her make those transactions. Next Generation began as part of a national network of third-party administrators of self-directed retirement plans, which Ms. Raskulinecz led from start-up to over $150 million in holdings in just five years. She decided to break away from the national network to start her own truly independent firm, and in 2011 the company emerged as Next Generation TS, LLC. To date the company holds over $600 million in assets.
This position will be located at our headquarters, Next Generation Services, in Roseland, NJ.
Please submit resume to Jobs@NextGenerationTrust.com.Back to Careers