Published on August 18, 2020
About the Job
We are looking for an organized, analytical Account Representative with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle office duties and be a part of the Transactions Team. The Account Representative will field interdepartmental communications, and perform office tasks, including answering emails, delivering, or responding to mailings, and maintaining employee and customer records.
To succeed as an Account Representative, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized. Once the 90 probationary period is over, remote work options will be available.
Account Representative Responsibilities
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, and clients.
- Data entry, payment processing, and digital filing of documentation.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
- Developing and implementing new policies and processes.
Account Representative Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in a financial service setting.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Clear, polite phone voice.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
Benefits of Joining the Team
- Competitive salary and ongoing training
- Medical, Dental and vision coverage
- 401k plan
- PTO, including vacation, personal, sick leave and holidays
- Opportunity to grow with an office that values employee feedback and participation by actively promoting from within
About the Company
Founded on the philosophy that every person should have control over their own retirement plans, Next Generation educates consumers and professionals about self-directed retirement plans and nontraditional investments, a strategy at one time reserved only for the very wealthy. Next Generation Services (headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey) provides comprehensive account administration and transaction support with Next Generation Trust Company (located in South Dakota) acting as custodian for all accounts. The third-party professionals at Next Generation Trust Company expertly guide clients and their trusted advisors as part of their white glove, personalized service for a seamless transaction experience from start to finish.
Next Generation was founded by its owner and CEO, Jaime Raskulinecz. Ms. Raskulinecz founded Next Generation in 2004 out of a desire to make real estate investments within her IRA but was unable to find a professional to help her make those transactions. Next Generation began as part of a national network of third-party administrators of self-directed retirement plans, which Ms. Raskulinecz led from start-up to over $150 million in holdings in just five years. She decided to break away from the national network to start her own truly independent firm, and in 2011 the company emerged as Next Generation TS, LLC. To date the company holds over $600 million in assets.
Please send cover letter and resume to: DeAnnaC@NextGenerationTrust.comBack to Careers