Published on September 18, 2019
Join a fast-growing, privately owned company in a very unique niche within the financial services industry! Our team is looking to add a Receptionist with strong communication skills, a focus on accuracy, and enhanced multitasking abilities. Phone management, document routing, and inventory monitoring are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about personal and career development, someone who works well independently and can leverage team resources when appropriate. Our office’s mission and drive is superior customer service. It is what sets us apart from our competition, and is so ingrained in our values that we are consistently trying to improve ourselves in anticipation of clients’ needs.
- Answer phones, direct to appropriate person and maintaining phone messages
- Receiving/logging all deliveries (FedEx, UPS, USPS, Couriers, Walk-ins) and opening/delegating mail
- Supply orders/inventory
- Update staff calendar for employees’ days off, conference room meetings, etc.
- Mailing statements, invoices, and other client related documentation
- Managing vendor relations
- Physical filing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Must be proactive, able to prioritize tasks, and adhere to confidentiality policies
- Capable of keeping up in an environment that can experience high volume at any given time
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Superior customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
Benefits of Joining the Team
- Competitive salary and ongoing training
- Medical & Dental coverage
- 401k plan
- PTO, including sick leave and holidays
- Opportunity to grow with an office that values employee feedback and participation
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.