Join a fast-growing, privately owned company in a very unique niche within the financial services industry! Our team is looking to add a Receptionist/Office Manager with strong communication skills, a focus on accuracy, and enhanced multitasking abilities. Phone management, document routing, and inventory monitoring are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about personal and career development, someone who works well independently and can leverage team resources when appropriate. Our office’s mission and drive is superior customer service. It is what sets us apart from our competition, and is so ingrained in our values that we are consistently trying to improve ourselves in anticipation of clients’ needs.
- Answer phones, direct to appropriate person and maintaining phone messages
- Receiving/logging all deliveries (FedEx, UPS, USPS, Couriers, Walk-ins) and opening/delegating mail
- Supply orders/inventory
- Update staff calendar for employees’ days off, conference room meetings, etc.
- Mailing statements, invoices, and other client related documentation
- Managing vendor relations
- Physical filing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Must be proactive, able to prioritize tasks, and adhere to confidentiality policies
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook
- Superior customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
Benefits of Joining the Team
- Competitive salary and ongoing training
- Medical & Dental coverage
- 401k plan
- PTO, including sick leave and holidays
- Opportunity to grow with an office that values employee feedback and participation
About the Company
Founded on the philosophy that every person should have control over their own retirement plans, Next Generation educates consumers and professionals about self-directed retirement plans and nontraditional investments, a strategy at one time reserved only for the very wealthy. Next Generation Services (headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey) provides comprehensive account administration and transaction support with Next Generation Trust Company (located in South Dakota) acting as custodian for all accounts. The third-party professionals at Next Generation Trust Company expertly guide clients and their trusted advisors as part of their white glove, personalized service for a seamless transaction experience from start to finish.
Next Generation was founded by its owner and CEO, Jaime Raskulinecz. Ms. Raskulinecz founded Next Generation in 2004 out of a desire to make real estate investments within her IRA, but was unable to find a professional to help her make those transactions. Next Generation began as part of a national network of third-party administrators of self-directed retirement plans, which Ms. Raskulinecz led from start-up to over $150 million in holdings in just five years. She decided to break away from the national network to start her own truly independent firm, and in 2011 the company emerged as Next Generation TS, LLC. To date the company holds over $600 million in assets.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.