Join a fast-growing, privately owned company in a very unique niche within the financial services industry! Our team is looking to add an Inside Sales Representative with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization and passion for educating others. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who loves a challenge, works well independently, can speak with confidence and conviction and leverage team resources when appropriate. This position requires someone who learns quickly and convey complex concepts in a concise manner while highlighting our unique competitive advantages.
Combined with your confidence and enthusiasm, our comprehensive training – which includes in-office presentation, live call coaching and reference materials – will provide the tools you need to be successful.
This position is full time and based at our Roseland, NJ, location.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Transform marketing qualified leads (MQLs) to sales qualified leads (SQLs) for outside sales follow up, resulting in more closed deals
- Work with potential clients to understand their objectives, educate them on potential solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Follow up on leads generated from various sources including local meetup events, trade shows, referrals, sponsored emails and website pages/forms
- Collaborate with Marketing Specialist for follow up on active campaigns
- Provide regular activity reporting via Salesforce CRM
- Participate in weekly team meetings and training as required
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
Inside Sales Representative Qualifications
- Minimum two years of sales or telephone sales experience (preferably in financial services)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience succeeding in appointment setting for sales representatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook (experience with Salesforce CRM a plus)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, utilizing sound judgement
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and listening skills with ability to think critically on the spot
- Comfortable handling objections
- Possess a strong understanding of our products and unique competitive advantage
Benefits of Joining the Team
- Competitive compensation package including hourly rate plus bonus
- Opportunity to grow your network and participate in local events if desired
- Join the Next Generation team for group outings and holiday parties
About the Company
Founded on the philosophy that every person should have control over their own retirement plans, Next Generation educates consumers and professionals about self-directed retirement plans and nontraditional investments, a strategy at one time reserved only for the very wealthy. Next Generation Services (headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey) provides comprehensive account administration and transaction support with Next Generation Trust Company (located in South Dakota) acting as custodian for all accounts. The third-party professionals at Next Generation Trust Company expertly guide clients and their trusted advisors as part of their white glove, personalized service for a seamless transaction experience from start to finish.
Next Generation is a women-owned business founded by its owner and CEO, Jaime Raskulinecz. Ms. Raskulinecz founded Next Generation in 2004 out of a desire to make real estate investments within her IRA, but was unable to find a professional to help her make those transactions. Next Generation began as part of a national network of third-party administrators of self-directed retirement plans, which Ms. Raskulinecz led from start-up to over $150 million in holdings in just five years. She decided to break away from the national network to start her own truly independent firm, and in 2011 the company emerged as Next Generation TS, LLC. To date the company holds over $600 million in assets.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.