Business Development Representative
Join a fast-growing, privately owned company in a very unique niche within the financial services industry! Our team is looking to add a Business Development Representative with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B and/or B2C sales, interest in marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to meet sales quotas. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about personal and career development, someone who works well independently and can leverage team resources when appropriate.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities
- Research prospective accounts in target markets, pursue leads and follow through from qualification to closed sale
- Meet/exceed individual sales quota on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with marketing, account management and operations teams to meet client requirements
- Possess a strong understanding of our products and unique competitive advantage
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on competitive trends
Business Development Representative Qualifications
- BA or BS degree
- Minimum 2 years of direct sales experience (experience in the finance sector a plus)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (experience with Salesforce CRM a plus)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, utilizing sound judgement
- Willingness to travel for events, trade shows and prospect meetings (this includes some evenings and occasional weekends)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for impacting results
Required Selling Skills
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Comfortable selling to sophisticated, high net worth investors
- Excellent listening skills with ability to think critically on the spot
- Comfortable handling objections
Benefits of Joining the Team
- Competitive salary with potential to earn commission on sales
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- 401k plan
- PTO, including sick leave and holidays
- Opportunity to grow your network at industry events, trade shows and conferences
About the Company
Founded on the philosophy that every person should have control over their own retirement plans, Next Generation educates consumers and professionals about self-directed retirement plans and nontraditional investments, a strategy at one time reserved only for the very wealthy. Next Generation Services (headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey) provides comprehensive account administration and transaction support with Next Generation Trust Company (located in South Dakota) acting as custodian for all accounts. The third-party professionals at Next Generation Trust Company expertly guide clients and their trusted advisors as part of their white glove, personalized service for a seamless transaction experience from start to finish.
Next Generation is a women-owned business founded by its owner and CEO, Jaime Raskulinecz. Ms. Raskulinecz founded Next Generation in 2004 out of a desire to make real estate investments within her IRA, but was unable to find a professional to help her make those transactions. Next Generation began as part of a national network of third-party administrators of self-directed retirement plans, which Ms. Raskulinecz led from start-up to over $150 million in holdings in just five years. She decided to break away from the national network to start her own truly independent firm, and in 2011 the company emerged as Next Generation TS, LLC. To date the company holds over $600 million in assets.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.