Webinar: Investing in Cash Flowing Real Estate – All the Benefits, None of The Hassles
Published on January 19, 2012
Date(s): Tuesday, January 24th, 2012
Registration Link: Space is limited, Register here!
Time(s): 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Event Host: Edyta Rhodes of RTP Homes, LLC, featuring Next Generation Trust Services
Take your investing to new heights and learn how to create financial independence and wealth by generating positive cash flow. Fund your retirement, pay for your kids’ college or pass on generational wealth with great tax benefits and no hassles.
During this event RTP Homes will teach you:
- Why now is the best time to invest in residential real estate
- How to choose the best markets to invest
- What markets are on rise with the best chance of appreciation
- What is involved in property management
- How to choose the best income generating properties
- How to calculate cash on cash return
- How to use your IRA to buy real estate and create generational tax sheltered wealth
- Tax advantages of owning income producing real estate
At this informative webinar you’ll gain insight on the fine points of investing in income producing real estate and you will discover the many benefits that come with securing your investment with real estate.
The webinar will be hosted by Edyta Rhodes, the CEO of RTP Homes LLC, a real estate investment company specializing in turn key solutions for investors holding income producing real estate.
You don’t want to miss this event!
Next Generation Trust Services (“NGTS”) does not review the merits or legitimacy of any investment. NGTS does not endorse or recommend any companies, products, services or investments. If the services of NGTS were recommended by any third party, such persons or entities are not in any way affiliated with NGTS. NGTS is not a “fiduciary” as defined in the IRC, ERISA, and/or any applicable federal, state or local laws. All information provided is for educational purposes only. All parties are encouraged to consult with their professional advisors prior to making any investments.