Next Generation Adds Ability for Clients to Pay Bills Online
Published on September 7, 2012
Next Generation has made it easier for our clients to pay their self-directed retirement fees by introducing a “Pay Fees” section on our website. We’ve teamed up with PayPal and now allow clients to remit payments online. It’s easy to use, and you don’t need a personal PayPal account to do it…just follow these easy steps.
1. Log onto the Next Generation Trust website.
2. Hold your mouse over the “Client Forms” tab and wait for the drop down menu to appear.
3. Click on Pay Fees.
4. Enter Your Name and Account Number.
5. Click on Pay Now.
6. Enter the Description of the Fee(s) you are paying for.
a. EX: Wire Fee, Transaction Fee, and Annual Fee = $455
7. Enter the Item Price.
a. Make sure you add the correct fee amount to be charged since you are unable to edit the fields after clicking update.
8. Click Update.
9. Sign into your PayPal account to remit payment, or enter customer information in the right-hand screen.
10. Make sure you fill out every field and click Continue.
11. Fill out the credit card information completely.
12. Verify the Billing Address and Contact Information at the bottom.
13. Click Review and Continue.
14. Make sure to complete the final stage and submit the payment to Next Generation Trust Services.
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact our office locally at (973) 533-1880 or toll-free at (888) 857-8058. All clients are still able to pay fees via Credit Card Authorization Form, check/money order, ACH/wire, or have them deducted from their uninvested cash.Back to Blog